TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cerulean accepts instructions from any of the following parties:
- Companies and private individuals
- Other authorised litigators
- European lawyers registered with the Law Society
- Foreign lawyers
- Employed barristers/and or employed European lawyers registered with the Bar Council
- Members of professional bodies and others covered by the Bar Council’s Licensed Access Scheme
- Corporate and Private individuals under the Public Access Scheme
- Legal Advice Centres designated by the Bar Council
- Parliamentary agents, patent attorneys, trade mark attorneys and notaries
- Licensed conveyancers (for matters in which they are providing conveyancing services)
Cerulean barristers provide their services to solicitors and licensed access clients on the terms of Annex T to the Bar Code of Conduct (“the Code”) subject to the amendments which can be downloaded by clicking here.
Cerulean provides its services to corporate and private individuals under the BSB Public Access Scheme on terms that are to be agreed but based upon the terms set out in our client care letter which can be downloaded by clicking here.